Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Twin

Pre-Post Note:
I know I said I'd continue with the bagged cat, and I will on my next planned blogging day (Friday).  Right now I'm just going to share something sort of extra.  Thus the non-planned blogging day.

On to the post:

I have my first follower!  This is seriously something special to me because I'm not sharing this blog with anyone I actually know.  So... how would anyone find me?  I've wondered... and wondered if I was chatting at the air, as it were.  I haven't heard from anyone.  So, I figured it was highly likely.  I decided that it didn't matter one bit, though, because writing here has been helping ME so much... even though it's been way more infrequent than I planned (especially in the beginning).

So, I've mentioned her a couple times.  I don't even remember how I came across her blog.  But I did.  And I love it!  I'm pretty sure I shared a link to it before because I loved it so much.  And she's got the Amazon store I was hoping anyone who reads here would jump over to use when purchasing from Amazon.  She found me as a result of my link to her blog.  And do we're becoming friends!  Email/internet friends, but still friends.  Based on what she shares and how she writes on her blog, we could be twins!  Maybe you'd disagree, but I think she is amazing.  I love that her family picture is not up-to-date... makes her real and that much more likeable and similar to me!  :)

My first follower, as mentioned at the very beginning, is my twin!  We are not literally twins, of course, because we DO have 2 totally different parents.  If it were even remotely possible, I would think we were literally identical twins seperated at birth.  But both of our Moms did the whole natural labor thing - so they were both very aware of how many babies did and did not come out of their whoo-haas.  So, I'm left to believe that it's just kizmet.  We both think we were best friends in heaven before we were born.

We're twins right down to the way we look.  Tori (my twin... and she did give me permission to talk about her!) has said she's sure I'm prettier, but since I can see HER picture and she has no idea what I look like, I say with absolute authority that we could be twins.  We think alike, too.  Definitely more like twins seperated at birth than those raised together!  ^_^

We are both "into" and knowledgeable about Conspiracy Theories.  I odn't know which of us suggested it first, but it is possible that we are clones!  I'm totally joking, of course.  But it is fun and funny to talk about it.

Obviously I like Tori.  If I didn't, dislike would certainly spring from some form of self-loathing because we are so much alike!

I told her I wanted to share about her blog, and she gave me permission.  I did let her know that I really don't know how many people actually read my blog.  I know how to look at STATS and all, but that doesn't tell me who actually READS what I have to say.  I mean, I don't have loads of pictures or anything.  And the likelihood of anyone reading all I write... well, a Monster Girl can hope loads of people want to and do... but any of kind of girl, even of the monster type must also remain aware of reality, too!  She wasn't sure if she would share my blog because she was worried that others might think it's her own - since she's going through a really difficult time currently.  I totally feel for her because our stories are so VERY similar.  *sigh*  Just another example of how the one who seeks to detroy souls is aiming at the family... and perhaps most often the heart of men via their carnal desires.  grrrr...

If you want to know what I look like, notice her family portrait.  That's darn near exactly what I look like.  We seriously could be twins!

No comments: